take care of the trees take care of the trees

Considering that this is an experimental game, it was supposed to be short, to the point, and so forth (at least that's what I assume). I really enjoyed the music, and the art was great! If you considered making this (or something like it) into a full game, I would suggest adding more story, and perhaps an actual walk cycle with the characters. Also, certain portions of the story made little to no sense. I would like to see what else you could dream up with a game along these lines! :)

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

Excellent game....but really disturbing.

I absolutely love the graphics and the music mostly because they are reminiscent of Meat Boy! It feels a lot like Zelda at times which is awesome. The intro is really well done. The only downfall for me was the fact that it was really disturbing, and even though it was freaky, I can overlook that small fact because the gameplay is good. Well done once again Mr. McMillen I love your games! As for the sounds and music I loved both, I'm a huge fan of Danny Baranowsky's music and the sounds were great. Great job!

Level Up! Level Up!

Awesome! :)

I've played through this game at least four times. Can't wait for the next one.

Covetous Covetous

0_0 This is very disturbing,

Disturbing to the core...I think the simplicity of the game and music when compared to the meaning is terrifying...well...to me at least.