LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Absolutely disturbing.

I haven't seen any of your previous work before, but I must say that this is some very deep stuff. I'm extremely disturbed and almost in a state of shock. I was really uncomfortable when watching this. This is most likely because I tend to follow the 'happier' and brighter side of life, and I generally have a preference to avoid the scary, morbid, hyper-sexualized, and so on, but hey, that's just me!

In spite of the fact that this places direct fear into my mind, I applaud your expert animating skills, the great voice work, and the chilling soundtrack. The plot is so full of tension that I almost had to stop the video several times just to reflect on what I had just seen.

I definitely got a 'Matrix' sort of vibe from this (which btw, also scared the living hell out of me, and made me very uncomfortable).

What I interpreted as the main points of the video were along the lines of:
- Never try to become something you are not, it only ends in a hollow fantasy.
- Always remember that things are not always what they seem.

I also feel that there was a blatant message to the 'elite' figures of our society. Very well done.

I'm going to clue up because I feel like I'm rambling. Overall, fantastic job, you're certainly going to cause me to have nightmares (yeah I know, I'm far too sensitive for my own good! :P Haha!).

COMET COMET

Absolutely breathtaking...

Seriously though, I had goosebumps as I watched this. I find this to be very inspirational and meaningful, well done! Please keep up the amazing work! :)

Skyrim - CotN Skyrim - CotN

Loved it!

I would love to see another Skyrim parody!

Minecraft Documentary Minecraft Documentary

Perfect in every way.

This must be one of the finest specimens of Minecraft parodies I have seen.

Minecraft: Tna Part 2 Minecraft: Tna Part 2

Loved it!

Well done on Part 2! I've been waiting for this for a while!

Minecraft: Tna Part 1 Minecraft: Tna Part 1

Just plain awesome!

I absolutely loved this. Like everyone else, I agree with the points on animation, sound, etc. I laughed the whole way through it too. Excellent stuff, can't wait for Part 2! :)